- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare. Marvel Theatre. Tom Loughlin, Director. Oct. 17-19, 23-25, 2014. Destination Plus matinee reserved for Oct. 15. Drama Day matinee reserved for Oct. 22.
- It’s A Wonderful Life - The Radio Play adapted by Joe Landry form the screenplay by Frances Goodrich, Albert Hackett, Frank Capra and Jo Swerling. Director TBD. Bartlett Theatre. Dec. 3-7, 2014. This will run on the same type of schedule as The School for Scandal - 6 performances in one week. Reserve December 5matinee for Destination Plus.
- Balm in Gilead by Lanford Wilson. James Ivey, Director. Bartlett Theatre. Feb. 27-March 1, March 5-7, 2015.
- Hair: The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical book and lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni and music by Galt MacDermot. Jessica Hillman, director. Robert Deemer, musical director. Marvel Theatre. April 10-12, 16-18, 2015. Destination Plus Matinee April 15. No Drama Day.
- The Fredonia Dance Ensemble Helen Myers, Artistic Director. Marvel Theatre. May 1-3, 2015.
Here is the video feed for the Live Stream of Opening Night for The School for Scandal
The School for Scandal will be doing a final test of live streaming. We are streaming the entire Student Preview tonight Nov. 5th beginning at 7:30 PM. The School for Scandal will be LIVE STREAMED in its entirety on Wed. Nov. 6th @ 7:30 PM (Opening Night).
You can view the live stream of The School for Scandal either from this page, or by clicking the LIVE STREAM link on the right sidebar. Welcome!